Sherwoodgodsofwar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sherwood Gods Of War Forum, here we discuss all things sherwood, army plans,updates on the army site, fanfiction, and more...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Snippet-summary--:))) awesome!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OverLordSpawn
Admin

Story Snippet-summary--:))) awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Story Snippet-summary--:))) awesome!   Story Snippet-summary--:))) awesome! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:07 pm

I summon a Goblin while practicing spells as I need someone to help me.
My Master, teacher, sensi, Arien cannot know that I have done serious magic and summoned a magical creature.

I hide Erkling under my bed, keeping him out of Arien's view.

I must figure out how to rid myself of this mischievous miniscule being!

but how?

I didn't realize that I created a Magical bind creating an invisable rope tying Erkling to me.
I cannot rid myself of erkling, so I search for a spell that will make him my helper. instead of lurking around seeking for trouble.

I find the spell, turning erkling into a servant, though I have performed the spell, it is not strong enough to keep erkling from occasionally dis-obeying and complaining...

so I seek help
The Dragon named drákōn who possesses great magical power and knowledge and is the Gaurdian of the earth realm.

I search in the rock, mossy depths of an endless cave nick-named "Dragon's Throat"

... Whiole on my journey, many obsticals obstruct my path and, (needing a bit of help) call on erkling.
erkling comes to my side, ( though unwillingly). and I fight a Powerful Wraith called: "The Raven Knight"

on my journey I find Powerful Gemstones... I give them to Erkling as payment for him whispering a spell in my ear to make my blade: "Death-Wish" stronger...

Meanwhile... the gateway leading to Oath Oak, an Alternate Universe where Magical beings dwell is closed.
no one can enter the realm, and no one can exit.
the spell I need to free erkling from my wake lies in Oath Oak.

what am I to do now?

the Goblins kidnap my sister, I force erkling to tell me where their hiding place is...
I find them... banishing erkling to Isyngaurde (a holding place, like a seccluded cell to contain erkling for temporary spaces of time, after a certain period of time erkling will be able to pass through the Magical barriers returning to the physical world but, again, he is magically bound to me) the goblins have a fire... I find my sister tied to a tree, crouching behind one myself...
a Goblin confronts Sherrie, speaking in Goblish (goblin tongue)
they seem to think sherrie knows something essential to them.

one of the goblins draw a dagger from beneath a tattered and frayed cloak, a flash of silver... a cry of pain... the dagger draws a scarlet line on my sister's wrist...

I never intended sherrie to get mixed up in this! this magical realm is familiar to me as I am well aware of my powers as a warlock.

sherrie, (of course) is shocked, terrified of these evil creatures
just then, anger surges through my body as I watched that goblin slit my sibling's wrist

extricating myself from my hiding place, my spell rings like a gong through the night air "descedo incantatem!!!"

my eyes turn white, my quarry explodes, his flesh and sinew flying into a million different directions--

they charge together, pulling daggers and small knives from under battered cloaks and shawls...

candeus deflagro!" a firey rope emmanates from my palm... white, hot, inferno scarring and burning green goblin flesh!

a stunned look replaces the terrified look on sherrie's face.
as she realizes I've just performed Magic
Back to top Go down
https://sherwoodgodsofwar.rpg-board.net

Story Snippet-summary--:))) awesome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sherwoodgodsofwar :: Fan~Fiction-
Jump to: